Thursday, July 21, 2011

OOTD; Seventies Revival



Top from True Value Vintage; Jeans from H&M; Belt from Zara; Clutch from H&M; Earrings were a gift from my dad; Bracelets by Tarina Tarantino; Sunglasses by Ray-Ban; Shoes from Aldo;


I swear I'll get back to this blogging business.

I was recently told to take a 'leave of absence' from my job. What this means is I was fired for being too sassy, without severance. Then told I was welcome to come back in the school year, as I was the best sales person they had. No lie, I can hustle jewellery like nobody's business.

Don't worry, I'm not sad; I was going to quit the same day. I'm serious, no sour grapes.
Anyways, I thought it appropriate to have a going away dinner for myself with my coworkers; they really are the sweetest group of girls, and the most drama free sale staff you could ever wish to find.

I've been on a seventies kick recently; when talking about my favourite style decades with a friend, I claimed the fifties were my favourite, until she countered that I often look more seventies. I kind of do.
So I take back my above statement; the fifties, seventies, and the current decade are my favourite fashionable periods.

What do I like about the modern era? You can get away with shit like this.


The three bracelets I'm wearing are the nude, hot pink, and black version of the famous Tarina Tarantino lucite skull bracelets. When I bought my black one, the last one I bought, I told my friend I'd wear them all together. She judged, but it's so gaudy I can't not. Their eyes are crystals!

The blouse, shoes, and jeans are from this Youtube haul video; I have some more videos planned, so if you're into the whole Youtube thing, get up on that subscribe button.

All righty, I must sign off.
I'm postin this in the wee hours, though I cannot go to sleep after; tomorrow morning I am giving my friend a make-over (after she's lost twenty pounds!!!).
I'm thinking conservative pin-up girl meets The Big Bang Theory's Sheldon. You'd agree with me if you knew her.


Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment