Saturday, May 8, 2010

FOTD; Violetta Lips


Face
Almay Nearly Naked Foundation in Buff
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
MAC Powder Blush in Harmony
MAC Eyeshadow is Phloof! (Highlight)

Brows
Anastacia Brow Duo in Ebony
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear

Eyes
Covergirl Lashblast Length Mascara in Black
MAC Eyeshadow in Phloof! (Browbone and inner corner, not on the lid)
Sephora Nano Eye Pencil in White

Lips
NYX Lip Pencil in Fuschia
MAC Lipstick in Violetta


Despite the way it looks in the tube,Violetta’ is not a scary colour, I promise you.

I love the look of almost naked eyes but with an incredibly bold lip.
I don’t think it’s too much for day, obviously, since I wore this to work.

QuestionOfTheDay;
What do you think of white eyeliner on the waterline? I have the one from Sephora, just because I wanted to try it out. I’m on the fence; I think it worked with this look, but most of the time it looks so fake. Thoughts?

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment