Saturday, July 17, 2010

OOTD; It's Too Hot For Me To Come Up WIth A Title. Sorry.


Skirt from H&M; Tank top from H&M; Tights from American Apparel;
Bracelets by Chan Luu and Humanity; Ring and studs by Mimi And Marge; Earrings by Alexis Bittar;
Necklace by Pyrrha; Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters; Shoes from Aldo;
'Vodka And Caviar' nail polish by OPI;

A slightly fancier average work outfit, but I tried to tough it up with my Pyrrha seal and shoes.
This is the first day I wore my new $30 dollar sale shoes. They’re awful quality, the silver was scratched and the leather creased after two wears, but they were too rock and roll too pass up. And I’m not someone who get’s super bothered when my clothing isn’t perfect.

Not much to report, honestly; I’ve been to a few parties and diners celebrating my friends who have returned from university, I’m halfway though Pokemon Heart Gold, and I was left home alone for two nights for the first time ever (I know, I’m nineteen, but my mom’s super protective about these things, and this time my younger sister wasn’t with me).

My family went to a wedding out in rural B.C., but I stayed behind, partly so that Elsie didn’t have to go to the kennel, partly because I didn’t want to ask for time off work, and mostly because I just didn’t want to go.
I worked both days anyway, so I was barely home. Except I only slept two hours one night (I can’t sleep in the heat) so I guess that makes up for it.



I really like red nail polish now; this is ‘Vodka And Caviar’ from OPI’s Russian collection. I was actually trying to buy ‘A Oui Bit Of Red’, but I couldn’t find it in the salon, and this looked like a good enough dupe.

Obviously this picture was taken before my ‘I’m going to paint my nails different colours for the rest of the summer’ revelation.
Stay tuned for many gradients, mixing of finishes, and sometimes I’m just going to paint my nails ten different colours and see where that gets me.

Another nail update; you may have noticed that my nails aren’t long anymore. That’s because they’re all broken.
I did two courses of OPI’s Nail Envy, then decided my nails were Superman and that I didn’t need the stuff anymore.
Obviously, I was wrong, and they’re their most broken in probably a year.
Fear not though, I bought a new bottle of Nail Envy ($20 v_v) and hopefully I’ll be able to grow long nails again.

QuestionOfTheDay;
What are you going to bust out this summer, clothing/cosmetic-wise?
Mine’s my nails obviously, and shorts with tights, but I do that every summer.
Reply in the comments! <3




Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment