Saturday, August 22, 2009

OutfitOfTheDay; Gallery Sitting

Because I had to be at the gallery early in the morning, I didn't take any photos before hand. That and I couldn't get my liquid liner right -_-
I meant to take photos after, but, lucky me, I spilt my london fog on my dress. Figures, as it's white, and it was the first time I'd ever worn it.

So I decided to make a little Madison out of clothes.
(Did anyone ever read a Sesame Street book where Ernie or Elmo made a little Ernie/Elmo out of clothes to plan out what they would wear the next day? It was about getting ready for bed; I wish I could remember the title....)





~ Yuki lace dress from Topshop in London
~ Belt from Primark
~ Tights from American Apparel
~ Rosary Necklace by Tarina Tarantino
~ Leopard print sunglasses from Urban Outfitters
~ Ankle boots from Spring (not shown)
~ Assorted rings (not shown)
~ Black men's laptop bag from H & M (not shown)

I think I'm going to have to start using photobucket; the photo quality is all jacked up on Blogger =(
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment