Wednesday, December 30, 2009

FOTD; "I'm the only one in the restaurant wearing lipstick."


Face;
MAC Prep And Prime Primer
Almay Nearly Nude Foundation
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
MAC Powder Blush in Harmony
MAC Eyeshadow in Phloof! (Highlight)

Eyes;
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Eyeshadow in Phloof!
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara in Black

Eyebrows;
Anastacia Brow Powder Duo in Ebony
Maybelline Greatlash Mascara in Clear

Lips;
MAC Lipstick in Vegas Volt

I got this lipstick for Christmas; it's 'Vegas Volt' by MAC.
It's new favourite, well for the moment. Who knows if anything with replace 'Show Orchid'.
It's in my favourite lipstick finish by MAC, Amplified Creme.

Sunday night I want out to dinner with friends.
No we didn't go out to the sushi restaurants I so normally frequent, because I got outvoted.
We went to Boston Pizza. And there was a Canucks game, so everyone was wearing jerseys.
But I had some good pizza.

I basically wore this outfit, but with jeans instead of leggings, and gray Converse instead of boots.
And with the addition of this.


Yes, it's an Alexis Bittar necklace; my mom bought it for me on Boxing Day (The Canadian/UK/Australian version of Black Friday.)
I was so shocked she got me this; I'd mentioned in passing that i was thinking of buying it and was ecstatic to see she's gotten it for me.
It meant a lot to me; I did not expect a present, especially right after Christmas.
I love my mom.

I actually wore it with my dog tags as well, but I put it on after I took the photo; those three necklaces are the new vintage scarves.

Oh, and btw, my mom also got me the 2010 Olympic mittens.


Those things are so warm, I couldn't believe it.


Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment