Thursday, April 15, 2010

NOTD; Gradient Nails

TheStory; I originally painted my nails one of my favourite colours, 'You Don't Know Jacques', but upon peering out the kitchen window and witnessing the sunlight, I decided that it wasn't going to be a very taupe week.

'Mad As A Hatter' was going to remedy that, but then I thought of a picture I'd seen in Cosmo the other day.
Alternating nails.
Some slutty girl on a red carpet somewhere had done white and black, but I had a better idea.

Gradient nails.

I don't know if I love the overall effect, regardless, I think it's fun, I'm going to keep it for the rest of the week.
It's received mixed reviews; on coworker thought it was the best thing ever, the other refused to comment, and my customers seem to like it, or at least want to talk about it ("Are those your real nails?").

Btw, I used 'Gargantuan Green Grape', 'Greenwich Village', and 'Jade Is The New Black', all by OPI.

QuestionOfTheDay;
What do you think? Love gradient nails, or hate them?




Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment