Monday, September 28, 2009

OOTD; As Conservative As I Can Be


_ Dress from a boutique in Montreal
_ Leather jacket from New Look (as per usual)
_ Tights from American Apparel
_ Beret from H&M
_ Ankle boots from Spring
_ Laptop bag from H&M (not shown)
_ 'I'm Fondue Of You' nail polish by OPI
_ More blush (MAC's Melba and Harmony mixed) than usual

Today was another 'dropping off resumés' day, so I tried to look slightly conservative, not that I want to work anywhere conservative. As Stacy and Clinton say "Dress for the job you want."
But I had to add blue tights; as professional as I want to look, they have to remember me.

I think this outfit worked; I got many a cat call from all the construction workers downtown. And there were a lot -_-


The new nail colour is OPI's 'I'm Fondue Of You'.
It's a chocolate brown with a bit of red shimmer, and I'm super into it. I always have to go back to dark nails; I think this obsession happened after seeing Emily Blunt in 'The Devil Wears Prada'.

There's a bunch of albums I have to download at this point;

'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' - Mika
'Crash Love' - AFI
'The Listening' - Lights
'The Resistance' - Muse
'Man On The Moon - The End Of The Day' - Kid Cudi
'Brand New Eyes' - Paramore
'It's Not Me, It's You' - Lily Allen (I know, I haven't jumped on this bandwagon yet)
'19' - Adele (Nor this one)
'Ellipse' - Imogen Heap
'Goodbye Blues' - The Hush Sound (This has been out for forever, I know)

I had better get on that.

(That's what she said.)
QuestionOfTheDay;
What albums do you have to buy? Which have you bought but have yet to listen to? What were the last two/three albums you've bought?
My answer to the first one is above, right not I'm working on 'Optics' by I:Scintilla (I have to give it a more thorough listen), and I've already answered the last question in my MuchMusic VJ application video.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment